#276 Episode Summary:
In this episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast, Peter Diamandis, the founder and chairman of the Xprize, shares his vision of the future: a future where we stop thinking linearly and start thinking exponentially. You’ll discover the power of thinking big and bold, the 6D’s of exponential framework, and the exponential organizational tools that can help businesses ride evolving technologies to a much bigger future.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Peter in this episode:
- Evidence Of Abundance: Why we are working less, increasing our standard of living, reducing poverty, accessing more and more technological capability for far cheaper than ever before, living longer than ever, are safer than ever, and living in the most peaceful time in history.
- The Secret Of How Billionaires Think: Peter Diamandis sat down with four billionaires – Larry Page, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson – and after asking them questions, he discovered 6 “Thinking At Scale Strategies” they use to think big and act boldly. Here’s what they are.
- How to go from “I have an idea” to a $1 billion company in just 2 years time (It’s possible today. Here’s the reason why AND what you can do right now to ride the billion dollar wave).
- Why you need to build your business with an eye on where where technology is going to be and NOT where it is right now (If you deliver a product based on what it is today, you’ve missed the boat and you’ll be out of business tomorrow).
- 6 rules for having the top talent in the world work for your company, becoming a massively productive organization, and having a self-managing company.
- Insights into the 8 innovation principles Google uses for having people from around the world help solve their problems, iterate fast, and impact millions of lives.
- How to know anything you want, anytime you want (Technological convergence is making this possible. Peter shares what you need to know to take advantage of this).
- Peter shares his 6 D’s framework that simplifies technology and gives you and your business the power to predict where technology is going.
- 4 critical insights for being more innovative, staying ahead of competitors, and having a 10x mindset.
- 3 key questions to ask yourself if you want to grow globally, go exponential, and take advantage of the latest cutting edge technologies.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
When it comes to utilizing AI, here's one question worth answering: What is the #1 cash producing activity - the most valuable and important thing - you're doing in your business currently? If you can start using AI for THAT...it could totally transform your business....
#60 Episode Summary: Dave explains what GENIUS is and what a leadership REALLY is What the 3 Laws of Performance are and how to use them to LEAD Why ‘how you occur to yourself’ can change everything for you Dave explains what GENIUS is and what leadership REALLY is...
#319 Episode Summary: When you think of a traditional sales funnel, you usually have your primary product, your first and second upsell, and maybe a downsell. What if there were even more ways to profit from your list? Jon Benson is the CEO of Digital Publisher, Inc....