#331 Episode Summary:
What’s more important? Return on interaction or return on investment?
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Connor Blakley in this episode:
- The Only ROI You Need To Measure: This will change the way you look at your company’s investments
- Why most businesses have the WRONG focus (and the #1 thing you should be focusing on to grow your company)
- The right way to attract Gen Y’s and Gen Z’s without triggering their B.S. meter
- One of the most important things you can do to gain the trust and loyalty of Gen Y’s and Gen Z’s
- Connor reveals strategies for getting millions of impressions, massive PR and a slew of new customers
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#332 Episode Summary: How would your business change with a 4-step strategy for increasing your revenue and creating authentic, profitable win-win relationships? Kevin Thompson offers his 2 million dollar process that attracts big clients. Here’s a glance at what...
#302 Episode Summary: Did you know that Unique Abilities require Unique Marketing? In this episode of I Love Marketing you’ll discover how to connect your Unique Ability®1 with Unique Marketing to transform your business, the unique marketing triangle and more. Ben...
When you live a social and connected life as an entrepreneur, it's not uncommon to get emails from people asking you for interviews or podcast appearances. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, and we all send plenty of those requests to other people as well!...