#316 Episode Summary:
Master motivator and salesman, Zig Ziglar, is one of the most important people any entrepreneur, business owner, millennial, inventor, salesperson and more can learn from. In this special episode of I Love Marketing, Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, Mark Timm, Kevin Harrington, and Jason Fladlien all examine the impact Zig has had on their lives and professional careers.
Stay tuned to the end of this episode to learn more about your free access to the Ziglar Vault at ZigSecrets.com/ILoveMarketing
Here’s a glance at what’s covered in this episode:
- Why master motivator and salesman Zig Ziglar is one of the most important people any entrepreneur, business owner, millennial, inventor, salesperson and more can learn from
- Secrets for closing more sales, positioning yourself and making A LOT more money
- Zig Ziglar impacted 250 million people while he was alive. Here’s why Zig is going to impact 2.5 BILLION in the future…
- How Zig transformed Joe Polish, Kevin Harrington, Jason Fladlien, Dean Jackson and Mark Timm’s life (PLUS: One of Zig’s most powerful 19-word quotes)
- Read This Revolutionary Book: The ONE “master source” book almost all sales books and presentations today lead back to…
- A technique for overcoming any price obstacle and getting people to take action
- The ultimate skill that leads you to more wealth, more success and financial freedom
- L.E.A.D.S and S.A.L.E.S.: Dean reveals a new, more positive way to think about lead generation and sales
- The one big difference between struggling salespeople and six-figure salespeople
- “Going Out For Business”: Dean shares a very funny sales story that will make you smile
- Want to have your passion, purpose and products impact millions of people? Here’s what you need to do…
- Many people are afraid to hear ‘no’ when selling. Here’s why Zig LOVED hearing ‘no’ (and why hearing ‘no’ made him so successful)
- The biggest secret to getting almost anything you want in life…
- ACCESS THE ZIG ZIGLAR VAULT: How to get VIP access to thousands of dollars of value and 10x your success courtesy of Mark Timm and Kevin Harrington by visiting http://www.ZigSecrets.com/ILoveMarketing
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#320 Episode Summary: Jennifer Hudye was looking to fill her workshop. Dean Jackson suggested sending out one simple email and it resulted in 23 responses and 6 sales in less than 24 hours. This episode of I Love Marketing is the conversation about this remarkable...
When it comes to utilizing AI, here's one question worth answering: What is the #1 cash producing activity - the most valuable and important thing - you're doing in your business currently? If you can start using AI for THAT...it could totally transform your business....
#60 Episode Summary: Dave explains what GENIUS is and what a leadership REALLY is What the 3 Laws of Performance are and how to use them to LEAD Why ‘how you occur to yourself’ can change everything for you Dave explains what GENIUS is and what leadership REALLY is...