#310 Episode Summary
What do sales, marketing, and dating have in common? Well, if you listen to this episode, you’ll learn that just like the wooing of a potential mate, business isn’t so different from love.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Annie in this episode:
- How to use marketing to find the love of your life
- The similarities between dating and marketing
- Do opposites REALLY attract? Here’s the surprising truth…
- Annie shares her perspective on true love and intimacy
- Conscious Uncoupling: A healthier way to break up
- How to transform relationship conflicts in a crucible for love
- Standing for your partner’s growth and greatness
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
For those who might not be familiar with my journey, I once found myself in a position of financial struggle as a carpet cleaner, barely making ends meet and heavily reliant on credit cards. However, my life took a significant turn when I stumbled upon the world of...
#370 Episode Summary: Got questions? You’re not alone. Listen to Dean, and Joe as they answer the audience’s most burning questions at the first-ever I Love Marketing Zoom Meetup in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. This episode is part two of a...
#311 Episode Summary: What is “Genius Marketing?” Jason Fladlien joins Joe and Dean for a conversation about simple ways to get more leads, secrets for becoming a more effective marketer, and more. Jason is the co-founder of Rapid Crush, a digital sales and marketing...