#286 Episode Summary:
In this episode of I Love Marketing, you’ll learn about the entrepreneurial personality type, the contribution equation, the power of momentum and more with Genius Network member Alex Charfen. Alex is an internationally recognized speaker, business consultant, coach, co-founder and CEO of Charfen. He has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs grow and scale their business including consulting for billionaires, the Fortune 500, and some of the most successful people in the world.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Alex in this episode:
- 3 Awakenings of The Entrepreneur: Where they begin and how you can harness their power
- Alex shares the one thing that makes you unique from everyone else
- The Contribution Equation: How unleashing your skills and abilities can change the world
- An advantage you have as an entrepreneur that can get you anything you want
- The Power of Entrepreneurial Momentum: How it makes you physically stronger and cognitively smarter
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#332 Episode Summary: How would your business change with a 4-step strategy for increasing your revenue and creating authentic, profitable win-win relationships? Kevin Thompson offers his 2 million dollar process that attracts big clients. Here’s a glance at what...
#302 Episode Summary: Did you know that Unique Abilities require Unique Marketing? In this episode of I Love Marketing you’ll discover how to connect your Unique Ability®1 with Unique Marketing to transform your business, the unique marketing triangle and more. Ben...
When you live a social and connected life as an entrepreneur, it's not uncommon to get emails from people asking you for interviews or podcast appearances. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, and we all send plenty of those requests to other people as well!...