#301 Episode Summary:
Meet Celebrity Supermensch and Super Agent, Shep Gordon. Hear the connection between self-worth and celebrity, how Shep created and built the celebrity chef genre, the role belief plays in achieving your wildest dreams, and more.
Shep E. Gordon is the famous talent manager, Hollywood film agent, and producer featured in the recent documentary, Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon. Some of his clients include Alice Cooper, Anne Murray, Blondie, Teddy Pendergrass, Luther Vandross, Ben Vereen, Groucho Marx and Raquel Welch.
Here’s a glance of what you’ll learn from Shep in this episode:
- Behind the scenes with Shep Gordon and his fascinating life
- Shep tells a touching story about Scooter Braun, Usher, Ariana Grande and the One Love Manchester concert
- The connection between self-worth and celebrity
- Picking Up On A Wave: How to become the face of a movement
- Shep shares his perspective on the dark side of fame
- The “guilt by association” strategy Shep utilized to help artists break through
- How Shep created and built the celebrity chef genre
- A heartfelt question Shep asked Michael Douglas about fame (and Michael’s interesting answer…)
- Shep reveals the entertaining story behind Teddy Pendergrass’s success
- How Shep determines who gets into his inner circle
- The role belief plays in achieving your wildest dreams
- What Shep loves most in his life today (PLUS: What Shep does to stay grateful, humble and appreciative)
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#332 Episode Summary: How would your business change with a 4-step strategy for increasing your revenue and creating authentic, profitable win-win relationships? Kevin Thompson offers his 2 million dollar process that attracts big clients. Here’s a glance at what...
#302 Episode Summary: Did you know that Unique Abilities require Unique Marketing? In this episode of I Love Marketing you’ll discover how to connect your Unique Ability®1 with Unique Marketing to transform your business, the unique marketing triangle and more. Ben...
When you live a social and connected life as an entrepreneur, it's not uncommon to get emails from people asking you for interviews or podcast appearances. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, and we all send plenty of those requests to other people as well!...