#309 Episode Summary:
The Art of Making Things Happen and Making Your Dreams A Reality with Steve Sims, author of “Bluefishing.” It’s the fascinating adventures of the real-life Wizard of Oz and stories of singing on stage with the rock band Journey, a private dinner at the foot of Michelangelo’s David while being serenaded by Andrea Bocelli, breakfast with Oprah Winfrey, and more.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Steve in this episode:
- Anything You Can Imagine and Afford: Getting married in the Vatican. Diving trips to the Titanic. Singing on stage with the rock band Journey. Private dinner at the foot of Michelangelo’s David while being serenaded by Andrea Bocelli. Breakfast with Oprah Winfrey.
- The fascinating adventures of the real-life Wizard of Oz, Steve Sims…
- The RIGHT way to connect with powerful, influential people and get almost any door opened
What to do when you hit obstacles and objections on the way to making things happen
- Steve gives you two fantastic pieces of advice for overcoming almost any fear you face
- F*** Vision Boards: Some real talk about making your wildest dreams come true
- Steve’s book marketing campaign and the gifts he’s offering with his book….
- What Steve does to pull himself out of his comfort zone and lead a super exciting lif
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
For those who might not be familiar with my journey, I once found myself in a position of financial struggle as a carpet cleaner, barely making ends meet and heavily reliant on credit cards. However, my life took a significant turn when I stumbled upon the world of...
#370 Episode Summary: Got questions? You’re not alone. Listen to Dean, and Joe as they answer the audience’s most burning questions at the first-ever I Love Marketing Zoom Meetup in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. This episode is part two of a...
#311 Episode Summary: What is “Genius Marketing?” Jason Fladlien joins Joe and Dean for a conversation about simple ways to get more leads, secrets for becoming a more effective marketer, and more. Jason is the co-founder of Rapid Crush, a digital sales and marketing...