Sitting on hold, crossing your fingers that you get an appointment, driving to the office and then waiting in a germ-filled room – this is the old way of visiting the doctor.
- Walmart Health Virtual Care saves you time, money and hassle. You can choose a Walmart Health Virtual Care primary doctor for ongoing care that matches your unique preferences – good health outcomes stem from patient-provider relationships rooted in trust and respect. You can browse provider profiles and choose a medical provider that best matches your needs. Then, request a virtual check-up or consultation on your schedule and be seen in days, not weeks.
- Your virtual primary care doctor can handle everyday health needs – treat conditions through video-chat, give diagnoses, create a treatment plan, order labs or imaging and even write prescriptions.
- Walmart Health Virtual Care offers access to routine checkups, medical issue consultations and chronic care management (managing chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, or asthma) – all from the comfort of your home or any place which is convenient for you!
Our medical providers can submit a prescription directly to your local pharmacy when medically necessary.
- Acute Medications FREE – 100 different medications 2x every 180 days at Walmart & 65,000 other pharmacies.
- Maintenance Medications FREE 350 different medications through our dedicated mail order facility. $9.00 per shipment handing/shipping fee.
- Insulin Savings Relion Novolin 70/30 N & R for $24.88 per vial and 5 pens per box for $42.88 from over 4,000+ Walmart locations.
- Retail Rx Savings Care, up to 85% on Generic and 15% on Name Brand.
- Vision Service Plan (VSP) for your vision health needs
- Allstate Pro+ ID Protection with up to $500,000 of protection
- ACI Legal and Financial for financial consultation services.
Walmart Health Virtual Care is only providing Virtual Care Services.
This is only a brief overview. Please refer to one of our brochures or our website for full information about policy plan design, limitations, exclusion, state approvals and other information.
Health benefit plans are available only to AFE members. If you're already a member, please contact us to request more information.