How to apply
Completing the application is the first step to becoming a AFEUSA Scholar. All applicants are asked to submit a current copy of their high school transcript, a letter of recommendation, and short essay (must be a minimum of 100 words). After the scholar application information is submitted, all information is reviewed by an independent selection committee.
- January 15, 2018 — Application opens
- March 31, 2018 — Application submission deadline
- May 1, 2018 — AFEUSA Scholars announced
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- Demonstrate a strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- Be citizens of the United States of America;
- Be a current high school senior attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or University in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Deadline for applications is March 31st, 2018.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced on May 1st, 2018.
Applicants who have questions about the application process may contact the AFEUSA program’s administrator, at 1 (844) 402-0354 and ask about the AFEUSA Scholarship Program or email email@example.com. Applicants should anticipate a response to inquiries within 3-5 business day.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
Nothing makes a statement in your market like publishing your own book in your area of expertise. It can also help position you as a thought leader in your industry. If you haven’t already published a book related to your niche to show off your knowledge, than the...read more
If you’re ever on Facebook, chances are you know someone who works for a multi-level marketing company. Whether it’s your next-door neighbor, your coworker’s wife or your very own sister, you’re probably just as tired as I am with receiving all those Mary Kay and...read more
Affiliate Marketing can really put people off for a few reasons, but stick with me. I once worked for an agency that had me write the occasional affiliate articles. Essentially, we would promote products from other companies, and my agency received a portion of...read more