#386 Episode Summary:
Are you setting yourself up for SUCCESS by starting your day off right? Listen in as Hal Elrod, the Author and Creator of The Miracle Morning, shares his winning formula and the incredible results millions have experienced from implementing it.
In this episode, Hal, Joe, and Dean discuss the secrets to attaining inner peace and LASTING transformation. Hal shares the 6-step Miracle Morning S.A.V.E.R.S., a better way to say affirmations that lead to actual results, and why we must never confuse temporary circumstances with who we TRULY are.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Hal, Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- Hal’s incredible story of going from three different ROCK BOTTOMS (including cancer and financial ruin) to TOTALLY TRANSFORMING the quality of his life.
- What you (or the people you love) can do when you (or they) feel hopeless, like giving up, and even suicidal (AND: How Hal overcame losing the will to live).
- How to gain the UNWAVERING FAITH and “IRRATIONAL CONFIDENCE” needed to help make your biggest dreams come true.
- The SIX PRACTICES OF A “MIRACLE MORNING” for upleveling your mind, emotions and results (Do these every morning and be amazed!).
- A HUGE MYTH about “Affirmations” that ensures they WON’T work (Hal describes a better 3-Step Affirmation Formula that COULD work).
- THE ONE THING we ALL have control over NO MATTER WHAT (This can help you when you’re going through your toughest, darkest times).
- The ULTIMATE GOAL OF LIFE and how it can not only help you develop your SUPERPOWER but also get you what you REALLY want.
- The 3 MOST POWERFUL WORDS you can say to yourself that can help rid you of self-loathing, feel down on yourself and other negative feelings.
- THE SECRETS to: Inner peace; emotional well-being; TRULY knowing yourself; getting the best sleep you’ve ever had; and MORE!
- How to set up the start of your day with Your Miracle Morning to CONSISTENTLY experience peak physical, mental and emotional states.
- The “5 Step Snooze-Proof Wake Up Strategy For Recovering Snooze-A-Holics” (What to do if you don’t consider yourself a morning person).
- Hal’s BEST ADVICE FOR ENTREPRENEURS who have a product or service and want to build a successful, meaningful, FREEDOM-based Business.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...