Does your heart need rewiring? Listen in as Amy Chan, Founder of Renew Breakup Bootcamp and Author of Breakup Bootcamp, shares the first steps to take if you’re someone looking for a healthy, meaningful, and loving relationship.
In this episode, Amy, Joe, and Dean discuss why good people choose the wrong partners. Amy shares the foundational elements to transform pain into healing, how to move towards a more secure attachment style, and how to fix your Chemistry Compass so you stop being drawn towards partners who aren’t good for you.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Amy, Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- Why good people choose the WRONG partners AND steps you can take to AVOID having this happen in YOUR relationships.
- How Amy transformed her own heartbreak into healing AND how she discovered the underlying PATTERNS of romance, dating, and love.
- Why the understanding that “looking for a person” is fundamentally different than “looking for a RELATIONSHIP” can transform your life.
- The science behind “rewiring” your HEART and the foundational elements to transforming PAIN into breakthrough healing.
- How we develop an ATTACHMENT STYLE by the age of 2 years old that determines our romantic life (and what this means for you NOW).
- What your “Chemistry Compass” is and how it determines who you’re drawn to OR repulsed by (and how to tell if yours is BROKEN).
- How to know if you’re in a relationship that needs to end and WHAT TO DO when you realize a breakup is going to be necessary.
- Amy shares her recommended first steps if you’re someone looking for a HEALTHY, MEANINGFUL, LOVING relationship.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...