Is it time to take a stand? Learn how your identity impacts everything – from your brand, to your business, to your life – in today’s episode of I Love Marketing.
In this episode, Dr. Patrick Gentempo and Joe Polish explore why creative destruction is necessary when seeking success and purpose-alignment. They’ll dive into the philosophy behind pain transformation, success, and fulfillment – and share what entrepreneurs who are experiencing “maximum tension” need to do to create space for growth. You’ll walk away with more clarity on your stand – your brand – so you can rise like the phoenix and build a business that is easy, lucrative, fun and fulfilling.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Patrick and Joe in this episode:
- Why WHO YOU ARE and WHAT YOU STAND FOR is the key to building a business and life that works.
- A big mistake entrepreneurs make in business AND the jet fuel that drives EVERYTHING in business.
- What “Maximum Tension” is and how to use it to get more done and drive your business forward.
- Identity Burnout: How creative destruction can lead to a better, more effective future.
- The secret to happiness Einstein wrote down that sold at auction for $1.56 million.
- 3 questions for upleveling your thinking and transforming your life.
Pain, Pleasure, and Purpose: Digging into your soul to create a breakthrough brand.
- What to do transform pain, overwhelm, and internal incongruence into a life you love.
- The life-changing experience Patrick had at the Holocaust Museum in Israel.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#346 Episode Summary: Dean Jackson fell in love with Marketing as a young boy when he first realized that selling stuff on commission was WAY easier than renting himself out by the hour for a regular job…and he’s never looked back. Dean focuses on a lifestyle centered...
#358 Episode Summary: Is your copy working? Learn how to write copy that sells in today’s episode with four of the top names in direct response marketing. Today’s episode is a special copywriting super panel, and it’s part one of a two-part series. Experts Clayton...
My whole approach to things is leaving people better off than they were before they met me. Who I decide to have in my life is based on seeing how people that are more powerful treat people that are less powerful. It’s very easy for people to get to a certain stage of...