#388 Episode Summary:
Joe is officially away on his year-long sabbatical. Hear what he had to say about it in his last recorded interview with Dr.Benjamin Hardy for the Genius Network podcast.
In this episode, Joe and Ben discuss how Joe’s Business will self-manage in 2021. Joe will share why he decided to take a sabbatical, what he hopes to get from it, and what scares him the most about taking off for so long. He explains what he hopes to find and what he plans to eliminate moving forward so his sabbatical creates a permanent, powerful impact on his own quest for an E.L.F. life and Business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe, and Ben in this episode:
- Joe shares how his Business is going to self-manage while he is on his sabbatical
- How to become the best version of yourself and feel more rejuvenated
- Joe shares what is SCARING him the most about going on his sabbatical
- What people can expect from Genius Network while Joe is on his sabbatical
- One of the BIGGEST SECRETS to feeling more connected and happy with your life
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...