#272 Episode Summary:
In this episode of I Love Marketing, Sean Stephenson, a certified therapist and bestselling author of Get Off Your “But”, talks about how to overcome the messes that we get ourselves in every day. If we can only reach out for help and learn to laugh, our lives will become so much more enjoyable.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Sean in this episode:
- One of the biggest challenges we face in life and how to overcome it
- The Big “D”: How to transform adversity into one of the most profound experiences of your life
- Why faking it until you make it is NOT useful advice and what to do instead
- The Power of Laughter: Sean tells a hilarious story that took place in an elevator on Capitol Hill
- How to make peace with your inner bully and transform your life
- A simple question you can ask yourself that will help you get out of any mess or problem
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
In marketing, you want to continually "drip" on people. This is where you consistently communicate with people via email, direct mail, postcards, and more. It's about constant BONDING, and bonding is tied to APPRECIATION... If you appreciate a plant, you're going to...
How To Deliver a Wow Experience – Packaging, Products, and Fulfillment
#273.5 Episode Summary: In this episode, you’ll discover what it takes to keep growing in business, how to build a great culture, how to keep clients for life, and strategies EVERY entrepreneur should know about printing, publishing, and product fulfillment, with Joe...
Four Horsemen and the Four-Part Plan That Leads to Success
#275 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover The Four Horsemen & The Four Part Plan That Leads To Success with Richard Viguerie. Richard Viguerie is a Genius Network and Strategic Coach Alumni. With over 50 years of experience, he is a pioneer of...