#273 Episode Summary:
In today’s episode of I Love Marketing with Mary Morrissey, you will discover how to “harvest the good” in every situation, no matter how bad that situation might be, and how to turn adversity into opportunities. Mary is a speaker, best-selling author, consultant, and founder of the Life Mastery Institute.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Mary in this episode:
- Mary shares the 3 simple steps highly successful people take when bad things happen
- Facing adversity? Here’s a thinking exercise you can use on the spot to transform that negative situation into a positive one
- Why you can always find something good in every situation
- The power of having a framework and how it can make you more creative to find solutions
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
In marketing, you want to continually "drip" on people. This is where you consistently communicate with people via email, direct mail, postcards, and more. It's about constant BONDING, and bonding is tied to APPRECIATION... If you appreciate a plant, you're going to...
How To Deliver a Wow Experience – Packaging, Products, and Fulfillment
#273.5 Episode Summary: In this episode, you’ll discover what it takes to keep growing in business, how to build a great culture, how to keep clients for life, and strategies EVERY entrepreneur should know about printing, publishing, and product fulfillment, with Joe...
Four Horsemen and the Four-Part Plan That Leads to Success
#275 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover The Four Horsemen & The Four Part Plan That Leads To Success with Richard Viguerie. Richard Viguerie is a Genius Network and Strategic Coach Alumni. With over 50 years of experience, he is a pioneer of...