#271 Episode Summary:
n this episode, you’ll hear from Cameron Herold as he discusses his book, Double Double, and how to create a Vivid Vision. You’ll discover how a Vivid Vision works and how you can implement one. It will align your team, clients, vendors, and suppliers and give you an advantage over your competition.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Cameron in this episode:
- What the top entrepreneurs in the world and high performance athletes do to succeed
- Why you should throw out your vision statement and replace it with a Vivid Vision
- The best way to align your employees, suppliers, shareholders and clients
- Why you don’t want your company to appeal to everybody (and what to do instead)
- A step-by-step way to have every person in your company see your company vision clearly
- How to magnetize people toward you and elevate your brand to the next level
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
When Joe sat down with media expert Paula Rizzo, Paula gave her thoughts on what Entrepreneurs can do to get more media attention. One of the points Paula makes is you need to put yourself in the shoes of your audience. Media is about THEM, not you. THAT is the lens...
#282 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover Ideas Worth Using, Getting Results In Advance with Dean Jackson. Dean is often regarded as the Marketing Buddha, a marketing philosopher, and marketing genius and he shows you how to use marketing as the ultimate...
#431 Episode Summary: If you want more productivity and less stress in your business and your life, listen to this episode on how to build more time into your day so you can do the things that you want to do. If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the...