#397 Episode Summary:
Listen as Joel Weldon shares his story about becoming an effective speaking coach. What makes a good presentation, and how you can use speaking as a marketing tool for your business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joel, and Joe in this episode:
- 3 secrets to creating great speaker introductions (PLUS: The #1 x-factor that makes a great speaker)
- The NFV Formula: How you craft an unforgettable message your audiences will love
- The 51% Rule: How to make everything in your life even better
- A simple strategy you can use if you’re scared to speak…
- Joel reveals the ONE SIMPLE IDEA that doubled his selling ability and changed his life forever!
- One of the most effective ways to constantly improve and grow your skills as a speaker
- How to reframe, reposition and customize a talk in a way that emotionally connects with your audience
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#197 Episode Summary: In this episode, you’ll get to see a presentation that Joe Polish delivered to a group of fine artists with his insights on storytelling, framing, adding value, education based marketing, and much more! This presentation is directed to artists,...
In his world renowned book, "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion", Robert Cialdini, the 'Godfather of Influence', talked about what you should put INTO a message to increase the likelihood people would want it. When Robert wrote his book "Pre-Suasion: A...
#221 Episode Summary: ABOUT BRIAN TRACY: Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. Brian’s goal is to help you achieve your personal and business goals...