#353 Episode Summary:
Meet Suzy Batiz, Joe Polish, Dean Jackson and 400 more of the World’s Greatest Entrepreneurs at this year’s Genius Network Annual Event! Suzy is going to take you on her incredible journey into building her $700 million empire, tell you how she turned poop into purpose, and show you how YOU can live the life you were meant to live. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event, or to apply go to www.GeniusNetwork.com/MeetSuzy.
In this episode, you’ll discover the power of FLOW and how to tap into your creativity to be happier and more successful in business and life. Learn how to deal with failure, trust your intuition, and make great ideas work – all while making the biggest, most positive impact on yourself and everyone around you.
Suzy Batiz is the founder, CEO, and CCO of Poo~Pourri and Supernatural. She’s a self-made entrepreneur and revolutionary explorer of infinite potential.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Suzy and Joe in this episode:
- How Suzy came up with the idea for Poo~Pourri and her incredible journey of building a $500 million empire.
- How Suzy went from bankruptcy, attempted suicide and physical abuse to creating a super successful business and life.
- What “connection” means to Suzy (PLUS: How Suzy deals with failure – AND – her best advice for any entrepreneur going through difficulties or struggle).
- Suzy’s definition of success and what she really thinks about the advice to “do what you love.”
- The one thing Suzy says she would like to change about her life.
- Suzy’s answer to the question: “What does ‘money’ mean to you?”
- The importance of “Resonance,” “Entrepreneurial Intuition,” and “Gut Feelings.”
- A simple practice you can use to tap into your creativity and feel happier.
- The power of FLOW in making great ideas work and becoming more successful.
- 3 strategies for creating a better, more innovative culture in your business.
- What Suzy is most excited about when she thinks about the future.
- How to make the biggest impact you can in your business and life.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
In marketing, you want to continually "drip" on people. This is where you consistently communicate with people via email, direct mail, postcards, and more. It's about constant BONDING, and bonding is tied to APPRECIATION... If you appreciate a plant, you're going to...
How To Deliver a Wow Experience – Packaging, Products, and Fulfillment
#273.5 Episode Summary: In this episode, you’ll discover what it takes to keep growing in business, how to build a great culture, how to keep clients for life, and strategies EVERY entrepreneur should know about printing, publishing, and product fulfillment, with Joe...
Four Horsemen and the Four-Part Plan That Leads to Success
#275 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover The Four Horsemen & The Four Part Plan That Leads To Success with Richard Viguerie. Richard Viguerie is a Genius Network and Strategic Coach Alumni. With over 50 years of experience, he is a pioneer of...