#285 Episode Summary:
In this Episode, you’ll discover the 3 Key Components of Direct Response Marketing, the most important part of your campaigns, the 60:30:10 Rule, Why You Don’t Sell Lingerie to Lumberjacks, Media Buying and more with Genius Network Alumni MaryEllen Tribby. MaryEllen is the CEO of Working Moms Only, founder of The CEO’s Edge, Best Selling Author and highly sought after speaker and consultant. Recorded LIVE from the Genius Network Annual Event.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from MaryEllen in this episode:
- What is Direct Response Marketing?
- How Direct Response Marketing compares to Branding (and which one you want to focus on);
- Direct Response Marketing Channels you can be using;
- The 3 Components of Every Direct Response Marketing Campaign:
- The biggest myths about the copy, offer, and list – and the most important to focus on;
- The 60:30:10 Rule and why you don’t sell lingerie to lumberjacks;
- The Most Desirable Traffic Online: __________ Traffic;
- The Biggest Problems with Joint Venture and Affiliate Traffic and what you can be doing instead;
- Why Buying Your Way In helps you build a long term sustainable business;
- The Key Components of Media Buying and using a data card;
- The difference between an email and direct mail data card – and what to look for;
- Why split testing your creative is important in your campaigns;
- The little known (and critical) question to ask your list broker about a given list: (HINT: Usage)
- Why you must be a detective when reviewing lists and data cards;
- Where you can find lists, directories, and more;
- Analysis of a $17 Million Case Study and why relying on joint ventures can cost you over 60% of your revenue;
- The strategy you can put in place to engage your audience;
- A key strategy to identify what to focus on with your clients (HINT: separate your ______ from your _________);
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
In Arianna Huffington's book Thrive, she explains we need more than Money and Power as Measures of Success. One of the most successful people I know - by all accounts of 'Success' - is one of my dear friends, Dan Sullivan, Founder of Strategic Coach®. There's a...
#287 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover how you can get the Strategic Advantage to Create Financial Independence, how to accelerate your business growth and invest wisely with Genius Network Alumni Garrett Gunderson. Garrett is the Founder and Chief...
#374 Episode Summary: Average sucks. Learn how to step-up your average and transform into greatness in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. In this episode, Michael Bernoff, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish dissect how to use selected adversity to your...