Dr. Benjamin Hardy, just released his latest book Personality Isn’t Permanent: Break Free from Self-Limiting Beliefs and Rewrite Your Story. The book came out 3 days ago and has already sold over 7,000 copies. Many people have already told Ben it’s the best book they’ve ever read.
This is Time Sensitive… Ben needs another 1,000ish sales in the next 24 hours to have a shot at the Bestseller List. Would you support Ben and grab your copy right now? You will not be disappointed.
The following is an excerpt from his book:
Dr. Daniel Gilbert, a Harvard psychologist has found that people don’t do a very good job predicting their future, not because they can’t… but because they don’t! The reason why, from Gilbert’s research, is that very few people spend much time imagining their future selves!!! Instead, we assume that who we are today is who we’ll always be.
Your personality and comfort zone are the same thing. Going outside your comfort zone will create uncertainty in your life. You’ll make mistakes. You’ll experience failures. You’ll experience anxiety and sometimes frustrations. However, you’ll also have lots of deep learning and peak experiences, because as you intentionally go outside your comfort zone to create the life you want, you’ll evolve and change as a person.
In psychology, there is a concept called “psychological flexibility,” which means you hold your current identity and current emotions “loosely” as you pursue meaningful goals. You’re flexible in challenging and new situations. You’re increasingly adaptive. You’re not rigid. You’re not stuck. You’re growing in your confidence.
Here are the steps to imagining and becoming your Desired Future Self:
- Imagine who you want to be.
- Journal about who you want to be.
- Decide who you want to be in 3 years from now.
- Start telling people about your future self.
- Create a morning routine where you get up, get yourself into the right environment without distractions, and activate your future-self mindset.
- Invest money into your future self—whether that be courses, skills, mentors, experiences.
- Change your environment to match your future self—including the information, food, people, and experiences you consume.
- The bolder your action toward your future self, the more emotionally flexible and evolved you will become. The more emotionally evolved you become, the less constrained you’ll be by your past or your circumstances.
I want to support Ben in making the Bestseller List. But beyond that, I know this book has the power to change your life. Grab your copy here. And in case you want to share it with any of your loved ones, here’s the link: https://amzn.to/3ejKGJv.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Episode Summary Since Benjamin Hardy joined Genius Network, his life and business have completely transformed. Just one of these transformations is that he has increased his income by almost 10x. That’s why Benjamin decided to host a special webinar with one of his...
How to Transform Your Own Mess Into a Message and Memoir Episode Summary Life is messy… but what if you could turn your story into something beautiful and profitable? Find out how a memoir can help you grow your business in today’s episode of the I Love...
If you look at most of the breakthroughs you’ve had in your life, most of them probably came out of an area of life that just wasn’t working. There was pain, and you had to navigate through it. When you have to figure something out, tap into resourcefulness, or...