#434 Episode Summary:
Dean and Joe discuss the importance of developing and nurturing good ideas as part of your overall goal to produce amazing results. If you’re looking to improve your results both personally and professionally, be sure to listen carefully so that you don’t limit your focus on faulty execution in place of a better idea whose time has come.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
What you’ll discover from Joe and Dean in this episode:
- Ideas vs. Execution
- Flawless execution of a BETTER idea
- Dramatically improve what you’re already doing
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#3 Episode Summary: How Dean got his own TV show just by asking Dean discovers the ultimate ticket to freedom How Joe defines marketing vs selling Plus: Dean and Joe reveal their best investment advice by Joe Polish Founder of Genius Network P.S. I've created a...
My desire to want to connect people comes from the fact that I grew up very shy, introverted, and lonely. I wanted people to like me. My mother died when I was four, and my father never remarried. My father was tormented and a broken person when my mother passed away....
#313 Episode Summary Kevin Harrington has generated over 4 billion dollars in sales worldwide and offers a 5-step method for attracting greater opportunities, earning more money and creating greater success. Kevin Harrington has appeared on the television series Shark...