#434 Episode Summary:
Dean and Joe discuss the importance of developing and nurturing good ideas as part of your overall goal to produce amazing results. If you’re looking to improve your results both personally and professionally, be sure to listen carefully so that you don’t limit your focus on faulty execution in place of a better idea whose time has come.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
What you’ll discover from Joe and Dean in this episode:
- Ideas vs. Execution
- Flawless execution of a BETTER idea
- Dramatically improve what you’re already doing
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#317 Episode Summary: Small businesses are winning the big business game. Increased conversions and boosted income are yours for the taking if you do this one simple thing. Clate Mask is co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft and co-author of the New York Times...
#264 Episode Summary: In this episode Joe Polish is interviewed by friend, entrepreneur, and host of the Entrepreneur’s Organization podcast Dave Will about the origins of the Genius Network®. Listen as Dave and Joe dive into what makes connectivity such a powerful...
A couple of years ago, Joe did an interview with his friend JP Sears about addiction recovery. While JP Sears is an absolutely hilarious and talented comedian and YouTuber, the conversation Joe and JP had was raw and real, delving into the need for connection, how to...