#434 Episode Summary:
Dean and Joe discuss the importance of developing and nurturing good ideas as part of your overall goal to produce amazing results. If you’re looking to improve your results both personally and professionally, be sure to listen carefully so that you don’t limit your focus on faulty execution in place of a better idea whose time has come.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
What you’ll discover from Joe and Dean in this episode:
- Ideas vs. Execution
- Flawless execution of a BETTER idea
- Dramatically improve what you’re already doing
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#288 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover How to Get People to Care, why sales prevention can be extremely lucrative for you, the counterintuitive way to create a rapidly growing (and profitable) business you love, how to create a bonded community of...
#435 Episode Summary: Do you have a big project coming up and feel overwhelmed by the amount of work you need to get done? This episode features Joe Polish and Dean Jackson, who share their secret to creating systems that allow them to get more done faster. If you’d...
When I was a really little kid, as far as I can remember, selling worms was the first Entrepreneurial thing I ever did. I can't even remember who I was selling the worms to, but it was somewhere in Pennsylvania. As a little kid, I also used to cut lawns and grass,...