#346 Episode Summary:
Dean Jackson fell in love with Marketing as a young boy when he first realized that selling stuff on commission was WAY easier than renting himself out by the hour for a regular job…and he’s never looked back.
Dean focuses on a lifestyle centered approach to business using marketing as the ultimate lever to a life of freedom and fun. In this short episode Dean tells you how you can utilize Genius Network to multiply the return on your time and money and get a compounding “Return On Genius”.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean in this episode:
- Why wealthy entrepreneurs focus on “Who” (not “How”) to 10x their results
- A smarter way to think about investing in an event like The Genius Network Annual Event
- One the easiest ways to answer the question “What Needs Solved” in your business and life
- Dean shares the exponential outcome that becomes possible when you tap into a Genius Network
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#282 Episode Summary In this Episode, you’ll discover Ideas Worth Using, Getting Results In Advance with Dean Jackson. Dean is often regarded as the Marketing Buddha, a marketing philosopher, and marketing genius and he shows you how to use marketing as the ultimate...
#360 Episode Summary: Perry Belcher is the co-founder of Digital Marketer and the Traffic and Conversion Summit, and he’s also an investor and marketing specialist in the direct response space. Digital Marketer is one of the largest digital marketing training...
I was on a Strategic Coach call, and Coach Member Eric McKibben said something interesting about simplification: "Joe may know 1,000 people in his rolodex he can call upon. That's complex, and people are complex. But what Joe is able to do is simplify these people...