#431 Episode Summary:
If you want more productivity and less stress in your business and your life, listen to this episode on how to build more time into your day so you can do the things that you want to do.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Dean Jackson in this episode:
- Achieve what you want to achieve by wrangling your time
- Eliminating distractions to create an abundance of time
- End intrusive and disruptive thoughts to get more done and stay focused
- Getting out of the reactive loop of email, internet, and telephone distraction
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#317 Episode Summary: Small businesses are winning the big business game. Increased conversions and boosted income are yours for the taking if you do this one simple thing. Clate Mask is co-founder and CEO of Infusionsoft and co-author of the New York Times...
#264 Episode Summary: In this episode Joe Polish is interviewed by friend, entrepreneur, and host of the Entrepreneur’s Organization podcast Dave Will about the origins of the Genius Network®. Listen as Dave and Joe dive into what makes connectivity such a powerful...
A couple of years ago, Joe did an interview with his friend JP Sears about addiction recovery. While JP Sears is an absolutely hilarious and talented comedian and YouTuber, the conversation Joe and JP had was raw and real, delving into the need for connection, how to...