David Bach reveals how to free yourself financially.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from David in this episode:
- The Latte Factor: Why You Don’t Have To Be Rich To Live Rich
- Why David wrote The Latte Factor (and why you’re richer than you think)
- The #1 thing you can buy for any young person that sets them up financially for life
- David’s secrets to becoming a bestseller and one of the best marketers in the financial space
- What any millennial can do to get (and stay) rich, be a force for good and live the life they want and deserve
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
ABOUT CHIP FRANKS: First of all, I’m a very loyal I Love Marketing Listener… I actually read and study marketing for fun. Husband to Laura—married 18 years today, father to Mandy (15), Aly (11) and The Amazing Alec (3) Real estate broker. I’ve personally sold nearly...
People underestimate the importance of marketing. One of the biggest problems people have with growing is they hear the word “Marketing” and treat it like a line item along with everything else in the business.Marketing is the oxygen that makes your Business work. If...
#206 Episode Summary: ABOUT CHANCE BARNETT: Over the last 15 years I’ve started and grown several successful internet businesses, a few of which has scaled into the millions of subscribers, revenues, or users. I’ve also failed and experienced the bitter-sweet taste of...