#381 Episode Summary:
What are the secrets to success that the greats aren’t telling you? Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington and Mark Timm share how to enjoy success both personally and professionally in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing podcast.
In this episode, Kevin, Mark, Dean, and Joe discuss the importance of mentorship, how to set up a winning Business, and how to keep everything in harmony so your Business and personal life can thrive.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Kevin, Mark, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- The greatest gift of being a mentor and having a mentor for success and achievement.
- Mark reveals the secret to finding and attracting the RIGHT mentor to guide YOU.
- The story of how Kevin and Mark met and why they co-wrote their new book “Mentor To Millions”.
- How to navigate B.S., deal with psychological complexity, and stay resilient no matter what.
- Strategies for cutting deals, structuring partnerships, and setting up winning collaborations.
- The formula to maximize mentorship, build almost anything you want, and impact millions.
- How recognizing bigger opportunities can help you build and leverage your personal brand.
- The fastest way to get your product and/or service into the hands of millions of people.
- Why it’s so important to value your mentors’ time, make things easy, and act on your mentors’ advice.
- The difference between “Shark” deals, “generous” deals, and FAIR deals (PLUS: Why fair deals SCALE).
- How to integrate a deeper, more meaningful relationship with your family AND your Business.
- Five banks turned him down. He did THIS ONE THING, and the original bank ended up lending him $3 MILLION.
- Kevin walks you through the most effective pitch you can use to raise money for your idea or Business.
- How to think exponentially, expand your scope of possibility, and live the life you desire and deserve.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#33 Episode Summary: John shares the number one obstacle to referrals How to create your clients dream come true experience Dean and John trade referral getting strategies PLUS: what to say up front to set the stage for referrals by Joe Polish Founder of Genius...
#387 Episode Summary: Are you fishing in the right pond? Listen in as Dean Jackson and Joe Polish answer audience questions about increasing your prospects and conversion rates with wildly effective marketing techniques. In this episode, Joe and Dean discuss how to...
Most people aren’t “loyal” unless there is such Value-Creation that people grant you business because they see you as one-of-a-kind. My dear friend, and Founder of Strategic Coach®, Dan Sullivan calls it a Value Creation Monopoly. This is where you don’t get business...