#362 Episode Summary
How do you keep your balance as an Entrepreneur and keep growing your business amidst worldwide fear, chaos, and uncertainty? Listen to insights from three of the greats in today’s episode of I Love Marketing.
In this episode, Jay Abraham, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish will dive into the importance of results when leveraging ethical opportunities – no matter what’s going on in the world. They’ll reveal the strategies that have kept them above the chaos and specific ways to adapt quickly so your business and clients continue to thrive. You’ll learn the value of responding instead of reacting, unlearning, and creating measurable results that sell themselves.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Jay, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- The difference between CHAOS-INSPIRED exploitation and opportunity.
- What they think of Coronavirus and its impact on the market RIGHT NOW.
- How Jay and his client got out of massive financial devastation.
- Why there’s ALWAYS a solution – even in adversity.
- What Dean did in 2008 to leverage an ethical opportunity.
- What it looks like to respond versus react.
- The ONE practice that permanently changed the way Joe responds to life.
- B.R.A.N.D.: A Buying Reflex Affecting NOW Decisions.
- How to be PREEMPTIVE and ELEVATE yourself above the chaos.
- Why a RESULTS-LEADER will always trump a thought-leader.
- The DISCONNECT between the value you sell and the value someone will buy.
- The incorrect ASSUMPTION entrepreneurs make about results.
- How Dean adapted quickly to Coronavirus limitations to STILL produce results.
- Unlearning is more important than learning at some point.
- FOUR questions to ask yourself during your designated “thinking-time”.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
In Arianna Huffington's book Thrive, she explains we need more than Money and Power as Measures of Success. One of the most successful people I know - by all accounts of 'Success' - is one of my dear friends, Dan Sullivan, Founder of Strategic Coach®. There's a...
#287 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover how you can get the Strategic Advantage to Create Financial Independence, how to accelerate your business growth and invest wisely with Genius Network Alumni Garrett Gunderson. Garrett is the Founder and Chief...
#374 Episode Summary: Average sucks. Learn how to step-up your average and transform into greatness in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast. In this episode, Michael Bernoff, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish dissect how to use selected adversity to your...