A new report finds one in six workers are gig workers, meaning they are paid either as independent contractors or as short-term employees working no more than six months. These are generally non-traditional employees and are likely not full-time with benefits and one paycheck from one employer. Guest host Christina Estes spoke with Charles Jackson, president of the Association for Entrepreneurship USA about the growing gig economy.
PBS Interview on the Gig Economy
- Appreciate Continuously March 23, 2023
- Will You Have Enough To Retire On After 30 Years? March 22, 2023
- 5 Ways Employers Can Help Employees During Inflation March 21, 2023
- From Dream To Nightmare: Signs Your Business Needs Help March 20, 2023
- Building Small Business Online March 19, 2023
- Why Failure is a Choice You Make March 24, 2023Failure is a product of our mind and therefore we determine if it exists or not. Learn more empowering ways to view situations where failure becomes a stepping stone, not a roadblock.
- Gen Z Loves the Toyota Camry. Here's What Car Brands Boomers Love Most March 23, 2023S&P Global Mobility provides data on what types of each age group likes the most, based on car registration.
- 'I've Had A Few Letdowns': Barbara Corcoran Spills Behind-the-Scenes 'Shark Tank' Secrets March 23, 2023When filming, Corcoran's day starts at 5 a.m.