#269 Episode Summary:
As of March 2017, LessDoing changed their name to Leverage.
In this episode, Joe Polish and Dean Jackson interview Ari Meisel and Nick Sonnenberg from the Leverage Podcast. Ari and Nick discuss their Leverage Virtual Assistant Service, a service that helps everyday individuals outsource the everyday tasks that take up the bulk of their time, allowing them to devote their time toward more important duties that truly require their attention.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Ari and Nick in this episode:
- The one-word question to ask yourself if you want to more easily execute marketing and transform overwhelm into effectiveness
- Why Nick and Ari started Leverage and how it can help you optimize, automate and outsource your life
- What every entrepreneur needs to know before hiring virtual assistants
- 2 ways entrepreneurs mess up when it comes to productivity
- The Mindset of Effective Entrepreneurs: How the most successful entrepreneurs think about being productive
- Dean and Ari discuss why execution is becoming a commodity and how you can better leverage yourself
- A better way to think about team members that can eliminate constraints, expand your capacity and multiply your results
- The Right Way to Delegate: Why a lot of people delegate incorrectly and what to do instead
- Nick and Ari share eight of their favorite online automation and collaboration tools
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
In marketing, you want to continually "drip" on people. This is where you consistently communicate with people via email, direct mail, postcards, and more. It's about constant BONDING, and bonding is tied to APPRECIATION... If you appreciate a plant, you're going to...
How To Deliver a Wow Experience – Packaging, Products, and Fulfillment
#273.5 Episode Summary: In this episode, you’ll discover what it takes to keep growing in business, how to build a great culture, how to keep clients for life, and strategies EVERY entrepreneur should know about printing, publishing, and product fulfillment, with Joe...
Four Horsemen and the Four-Part Plan That Leads to Success
#275 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover The Four Horsemen & The Four Part Plan That Leads To Success with Richard Viguerie. Richard Viguerie is a Genius Network and Strategic Coach Alumni. With over 50 years of experience, he is a pioneer of...