NeedyMeds, a nationwide nonprofit, can help you find programs that assist with the cost of medicines and healthcare. All of our services are free and the information is easy to access and updated regularly.
Description Of Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs:
Can’t afford your prescription medicines? Help may be available through pharmaceutical patient assistance programs (PAPs). These programs, funded by drug manufacturers, give away billions of dollars worth of medicines free to those who qualify.
Description Of Additional Types Of Help:
NeedyMeds has information on thousands of programs that may help you with medical expenses. You can learn the details on their website.
- Diagnosis-Based Assistance – A list of programs that help with medical costs based on your diagnosis.
- Coupons, Rebates, and More– These programs offer discounts for thousands of products.
- $4 Generic Discount Drug Programs – Information on all the single price drug programs offered by pharmacy chains.
- Retreats, Camps & Recreational Programs – These programs are designed for children and adults with specific medical diagnoses.
- Scholarship – School funding based on diagnosis.
- Free & Low Cost Clinics – A list of clinics throughout the country that consider finances when treating patients.
- Remember, help is available for medical costs. Just give us a call or visit the website.