#315 Episode Summary
At a recent I Love Marketing Meetup in Tempe, Arizona, a group of Genius Network Members shared their Moonshots and Multipliers. Included in the mix is the one percent advantage, being deserving of happiness, and more.
This is part 2 of a 2 part series. The first recording can be found at ILoveMarketing.com/314.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Genius Network member Michael Bernoff: The one percent advantage that makes life work better and makes a difference in the world
- Genius Network member Susan Potje: How she’s inspiring and empowering others to feel capable and deserving of happiness
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#346 Episode Summary: Dean Jackson fell in love with Marketing as a young boy when he first realized that selling stuff on commission was WAY easier than renting himself out by the hour for a regular job…and he’s never looked back. Dean focuses on a lifestyle centered...
#358 Episode Summary: Is your copy working? Learn how to write copy that sells in today’s episode with four of the top names in direct response marketing. Today’s episode is a special copywriting super panel, and it’s part one of a two-part series. Experts Clayton...
My whole approach to things is leaving people better off than they were before they met me. Who I decide to have in my life is based on seeing how people that are more powerful treat people that are less powerful. It’s very easy for people to get to a certain stage of...