#387 Episode Summary:
Are you fishing in the right pond? Listen in as Dean Jackson and Joe Polish answer audience questions about increasing your prospects and conversion rates with wildly effective marketing techniques.
In this episode, Joe and Dean discuss how to incorporate humor into your messaging in a way that aligns with your message and never falls flat. They share the difference between visible and invisible prospects, the principles of successful joint ventures, and how to leverage social media platforms—and they reveal how to find money that’s hidden deep inside in your Business.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- How to think about and use EFFECTIVE HUMOR in your marketing to get attention AND get more sales.
- Dean shares the MOST VALUABLE content you can send someone after you are in communication with them.
- Joe’s favorite marketing book of ALL TIME (PLUS: A lesson from one of the greatest copywriters who ever lived).
- Simple actions you can take to INCREASE the number of Prospects you reach AND increase your conversion rates.
- Should you use Facebook to lead generate? YouTube ads? Google searches? Here’s how to integrate ALL of them.
- An easier way to find more HIGH PAYING CUSTOMERS that are similar to your current BEST Customers.
- How to build a great Business by consistently marketing to the RIGHT prospects so they buy from YOU.
- Joe reveals one of his best working strategies for setting up PROFITABLE, SUCCESSFUL joint ventures.
- The difference between VISIBLE and INVISIBLE prospects (and how to intelligently deal with BOTH).
- THIS ONE GREAT BUSINESS STRATEGY can help you discover HIDDEN MONEY in your Business.
- The Business you’re REALLY in AND how to get and keep valuable LONG TERM Customers.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...