#435 Episode Summary:
Do you have a big project coming up and feel overwhelmed by the amount of work you need to get done? This episode features Joe Polish and Dean Jackson, who share their secret to creating systems that allow them to get more done faster.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
What you’ll discover from Joe and Dean in this episode:
- Dean and Joe share their approach to marketing calendars
- How to pick your very best opportunities
- What to do NOW to get your focus back
- PLUS: How to be someone who gets stuff done
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
There's an important distinction worth making when you're trying to be Valuable in the world. There's YOU. And then there's THEM. Here's what I mean: There are a lot of things you can do for other people, but doing these things may not necessarily help YOU. For...
#290 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll Discover How to Build Habit Forming-Products, How To Create Desire, Engagement and more with Nir Eyal. Nir Eyal is a best-selling author and writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology,...
#441 Episode Summary: Discover how the top marketing and business growth experts leverage strategies and tactics to acquire, retain and grow Customers in this Hot Seat Featuring Paul Monaco. If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network...