#375 Episode Summary:
Life is messy… but what if you could turn your story into something beautiful and profitable? Find out how a memoir can help you grow your business in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing podcast.
In this episode, Anna David, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish share how to spread your message to the world and grow your business in the process. Anna will unveil a book genre that will turn your mess into a captivating message and you’ll hear book title tips, a simple seven-step publishing process, and get inspired to get started NOW – even if you’re not a writer.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Anna, Dean, and Joe in this episode:
- Who should write a book, how to write a book, and how a book can help launch and build your business.
- How to transition from being a writer to a business person and share your message with the world.
- What a “Bizoir” is, why Anna wrote her new book as a “Bizoir”, and how to start writing YOURS.
- Anna answers the question: “Should you sell your book to a publisher – OR – self-publish?”
- 5 types of book titles that stop people in their tracks and compel them to buy your book.
- What all the best-selling books in history have in common and how YOU can use it!
- Why the quality of your book matters and how to easily write a high-quality book.
- Anna shares 7 simple steps for writing and launching your self-published book.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...