Ever wonder what happens at a LIVE I Love Marketing Meetup Group? Listen to the interesting conversations, elegant insights, and immediately actionable marketing strategies in today’s episode of I Love Marketing.
In this episode, Alex Moscow and Joe Polish answer questions about lucrative marketing, effective learning strategies, and building businesses of global impact. They’ll break down the biggest mistake entrepreneurs make and the one thing you should do with your top clients today in order to attract more high-level clients.
You’ll learn simple strategies that yield ridiculous results, bring in loyal clients, and elevate your position instantly in the marketplace.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Alex and Joe in this episode:
- 3 things you need in order to sell anything, the difference between “marketing” and “selling”, and the #1 job of every business owner.
- Why understanding the PSYCHOLOGY of your clients and customers is MUCH more important than any tactic or technique.
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make in business AND one of the most effective ways to stand out in any marketplace.
- Do this ONE thing with your top 5 clients in order to generate more leads on autopilot and attract HIGHER PAYING CLIENTS.
- The 3 ways to learn ANYTHING effectively and easily.
- How to think about your marketing so it gives you the highest possible chance of success in your business.
- How to fill up your business with more people than you can handle.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILL you need if you want to get peoples’ attention and impact people all over the world.
- How to fill up events with interested, pre-qualified, ready-to-buy prospects who become CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE.
- Want to launch a successful podcast? Here’s how to AFFORDABLY launch (and grow) your podcast SUPER quickly.
- The ONE THING Joe credits with having made him millions (and BILLIONS for service businesses he’s trained).
- What one of the highest-paid copywriters in the world said to do if you want to succeed BIG online.
- A simple strategy ANY entrepreneur could use that made one entrepreneur $67,000 from ONE SALE.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Episode Summary Since Benjamin Hardy joined Genius Network, his life and business have completely transformed. Just one of these transformations is that he has increased his income by almost 10x. That’s why Benjamin decided to host a special webinar with one of his...
How to Transform Your Own Mess Into a Message and Memoir Episode Summary Life is messy… but what if you could turn your story into something beautiful and profitable? Find out how a memoir can help you grow your business in today’s episode of the I Love...
If you look at most of the breakthroughs you’ve had in your life, most of them probably came out of an area of life that just wasn’t working. There was pain, and you had to navigate through it. When you have to figure something out, tap into resourcefulness, or...