#357 Episode Summary:
Joe DeMaria, a young entrepreneur, longtime I Love Marketing listener, and founder of Teach to Scale, kept failing and making bad decisions until he cracked the code on his business. Learn how he did it in today’s episode of I Love Marketing with Joe Polish. Joe helps world-class entrepreneurs, peak performers, coaches, and speakers maximize, innovate, and optimize their market and sales strategies.
Joe DeMaria is a successful course creator consultant and longtime listener of the I Love Marketing podcast. Before listening to the show, he says he couldn’t figure out why his businesses kept failing. Now, hundreds of I Love Marketing podcasts later, he helps experts package their expertise into courses so people can learn, grow and reach mastery through their content.
In this episode, Joe DeMaria will share how he walks his clients through the course creation process. You’ll learn his M.E.C.E. principle, and how Sean Stephenson’s show inspired the process he now uses in his business.
If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event, or to apply go to www.GeniusNetwork.com. Don’t miss another episode of I Love Marketing, subscribe today at ILoveMarketing.com/Subscribe.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Joe DeMaria and Joe Polish in this episode:
- How to stop procrastinating and take actions that can transform your life and business AND how to have some of the best mentors help you achieve your goals.
- Secrets to packaging your expertise and knowledge into a course people want to buy (PLUS: The biggest reason why 80% of people never get started, and how to overcome this).
- The STEP BY STEP way to structure your course – Joe shares the “M.E.C.E. Principle” for ensuring your course contains everything it needs to help your customers and students reach MASTERY.
- One simple 3-part system that Joe DeMaria discovered from Sean Stephenson that completely shifted the way Joe created courses, helped him learn almost anything more effectively and turned his fear (and his students fear) of presenting into cool, collected, confident poise.
- The most important attitude for success and longevity in business and life when you’re going through your toughest challenges, facing your biggest obstacles and dealing with overwhelming levels of fear and loss.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#346 Episode Summary: Dean Jackson fell in love with Marketing as a young boy when he first realized that selling stuff on commission was WAY easier than renting himself out by the hour for a regular job…and he’s never looked back. Dean focuses on a lifestyle centered...
#358 Episode Summary: Is your copy working? Learn how to write copy that sells in today’s episode with four of the top names in direct response marketing. Today’s episode is a special copywriting super panel, and it’s part one of a two-part series. Experts Clayton...
My whole approach to things is leaving people better off than they were before they met me. Who I decide to have in my life is based on seeing how people that are more powerful treat people that are less powerful. It’s very easy for people to get to a certain stage of...