AFEUSA provides access to appropriate benefits, products and services needed and desired by its members on a cooperative, cost efficient and economical basis utilizing its group strength and purchasing powers.
NeedyMeds, a nationwide nonprofit, can help you find programs that assist with the cost of medicines and healthcare. All of our services are free and the information is easy to access and updated regularly.
Description Of Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs:
Can’t afford your prescription medicines? Help may be available through pharmaceutical patient assistance programs (PAPs). These programs, funded by drug manufacturers, give away billions of dollars’ worth of medicines free to those who qualify.
Description Of Additional Types Of Help:
NeedyMeds has information on thousands of programs that may help you with medical expenses. You can learn the details on their website.
- Diagnosis-Based Assistance – A list of programs that help with medical costs based on your diagnosis.
- Coupons, Rebates, and More – These programs offer discounts for thousands of products.
- $4 Generic Discount Drug Programs – Information on all the single price drug programs offered by pharmacy chains.
- Retreats, Camps & Recreational Programs – These programs are designed for children and adults with specific medical diagnoses.
- Scholarship – School funding based on diagnosis.
- Free & Low Cost Clinics – A list of clinics throughout the country that consider finances when treating patients. Remember, help is available for medical costs. Just give us a call or visit the website.
Are you ready to accelerate your business? You don’t have to do it alone. Join AFEUSA now to receive all the benefits of our business coaching, group discounts, informative articles, and more.
Business & Office
Phone, Internet, Cloud
Design, Development, Data
The Newsletter Pro
Vehicle Extended Warranty
Take Charge America
The Credit Clinic
EJ Pro Lease
Health & Wellbeing
American Hearing Benefits
Home & Family
Empowered Couples University
This newsletter is available for download in PDF format:
The acronym “YOLO” took the world by storm in 2011 when Canadian rapper Drake used the term, meaning You Only Live Once, in a song. Since then, YOLO has been used far and wide as a newer version of carpe diem, or seize the day, as a way to encourage people to take...
#200 Episode Summary: Joe Polish does yoga with Bizzie Goldby Joe Polish Founder of Genius Network P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight....