AFEUSA provides access to appropriate benefits, products and services needed and desired by its members on a cooperative, cost efficient and economical basis utilizing its group strength and purchasing powers.
NeedyMeds, a nationwide nonprofit, can help you find programs that assist with the cost of medicines and healthcare. All of our services are free and the information is easy to access and updated regularly.
Description Of Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs:
Can’t afford your prescription medicines? Help may be available through pharmaceutical patient assistance programs (PAPs). These programs, funded by drug manufacturers, give away billions of dollars’ worth of medicines free to those who qualify.
Description Of Additional Types Of Help:
NeedyMeds has information on thousands of programs that may help you with medical expenses. You can learn the details on their website.
- Diagnosis-Based Assistance – A list of programs that help with medical costs based on your diagnosis.
- Coupons, Rebates, and More – These programs offer discounts for thousands of products.
- $4 Generic Discount Drug Programs – Information on all the single price drug programs offered by pharmacy chains.
- Retreats, Camps & Recreational Programs – These programs are designed for children and adults with specific medical diagnoses.
- Scholarship – School funding based on diagnosis.
- Free & Low Cost Clinics – A list of clinics throughout the country that consider finances when treating patients. Remember, help is available for medical costs. Just give us a call or visit the website.
Are you ready to accelerate your business? You don’t have to do it alone. Join AFEUSA now to receive all the benefits of our business coaching, group discounts, informative articles, and more.
Business & Office
Phone, Internet, Cloud
Design, Development, Data
Go Small Business
Vehicle Extended Warranty
Take Charge America
The Credit Clinic
EJ Pro Lease
Health & Wellbeing
Home & Family
Are you tired of watching employees stare longingly out at the amazing weather this summer season? The distraction of the outdoors can diminish productivity. For a small business or a budding start-up, every dollar counts. Hosting a company picnic is a perfect...
If you work in an office, there’s a good chance you’ve daydreamed about what it might be like to do your job from home. Those fantasies might including curling up with your laptop while still wearing your pajamas, cuddling with your dog when you take a business call,...
Generally speaking, businesses can be placed into two categories; lifestyle businesses or growth-minded businesses. Both styles have pros and cons, and it can be challenging to decide which is right for you. Lifestyle Business This type of business is created to...