AFEUSA provides access to appropriate benefits, products and services needed and desired by its members on a cooperative, cost efficient and economical basis utilizing its group strength and purchasing powers.
NeedyMeds, a nationwide nonprofit, can help you find programs that assist with the cost of medicines and healthcare. All of our services are free and the information is easy to access and updated regularly.
Description Of Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs:
Can’t afford your prescription medicines? Help may be available through pharmaceutical patient assistance programs (PAPs). These programs, funded by drug manufacturers, give away billions of dollars’ worth of medicines free to those who qualify.
Description Of Additional Types Of Help:
NeedyMeds has information on thousands of programs that may help you with medical expenses. You can learn the details on their website.
- Diagnosis-Based Assistance – A list of programs that help with medical costs based on your diagnosis.
- Coupons, Rebates, and More – These programs offer discounts for thousands of products.
- $4 Generic Discount Drug Programs – Information on all the single price drug programs offered by pharmacy chains.
- Retreats, Camps & Recreational Programs – These programs are designed for children and adults with specific medical diagnoses.
- Scholarship – School funding based on diagnosis.
- Free & Low Cost Clinics – A list of clinics throughout the country that consider finances when treating patients. Remember, help is available for medical costs. Just give us a call or visit the website.
Are you ready to accelerate your business? You don’t have to do it alone. Join AFEUSA now to receive all the benefits of our business coaching, group discounts, informative articles, and more.
Business & Office
Phone, Internet, Cloud
Design, Development, Data
Go Small Business
Vehicle Extended Warranty
Take Charge America
The Credit Clinic
EJ Pro Lease
Health & Wellbeing
Home & Family
Facebook Live can be a fantastic tool for connecting with your audience. It's great for major company announcements, product launches, rebranding, etc. While it can be a tremendous tool, it can also be a hindrance if done incorrectly. Here are some basic do's and...
Being an entrepreneur can have its setbacks and uncertainties. It's like running headfirst into a jungle with a vague map to your destination. You know where you want to go, but you're unsure what you will encounter along the way. If you're feeling lost about starting...
If you've spent money on a vacation, the last thing you want to do is spend your time on business calls while you should be relaxing. Many small business owners debate whether to try to put their business on hold or to take it with them. Here are some tips to make...