AFEUSA provides access to appropriate benefits, products and services needed and desired by its members on a cooperative, cost efficient and economical basis utilizing its group strength and purchasing powers.
GoSmallBiz.com is a comprehensive resource for any small business owner looking to start, run and grow his/her business. Since 1966, and founded by legendary NFL quarterback Fran Tarkenton, GoSmallBiz.com has provided unparalleled resources and support to small business owners across North America starting as low as $1 per day!
Here’s a list of what you’ll receive:
- Online Business Consultation: Expert business consultants offering unlimited questions via app with 2 day guarantee response time.
- Website builder: Responsive-design templates with drag-and-drop interfaces. Free hosting included!
- CRM with Email Marketing: Track sales leads, store customer data and mail chimp email marketing.
- Business Forms: Extensive library of common forms, full editable templates either completed or original.
- Business Plan Software: Complete financial statements and projections.
- HR Document Builder: Customized employee handbooks, templates for hire/review/terminate employees.
Learn how to be better informed, run your business more efficiently and find greater success. AFEUSA members receive $10 off the regular price of $39 per month with no contracts, no obligations and can cancel at anytime!
Are you ready to accelerate your business? You don't have to do it alone. Join AFEUSA now to receive all the benefits of our business coaching, group discounts, informative articles, and more.
Business & Office
Design, Development, Accessibility
The Newsletter Pro
Legal & Financial
ACI Financial & Legal
Vehicle Extended Warranty
End of Life
Take Charge America
The Credit Clinic
EJ Pro Lease
Health & Wellbeing
ACI Clinical Services
American Hearing Benefits
VSP® Vision Savings Pass™ Plan
Home & Family
Empowered Couples University
Health Services Hub
ACI Child Care
Twitter is a witty, relaxed platform that can help your business grow or flop. The versatility of Twitter allows users to sift through its pages for useful, entertaining, and informative content from businesses and individuals alike. However, though beneficial, its...
#288 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover How to Get People to Care, why sales prevention can be extremely lucrative for you, the counterintuitive way to create a rapidly growing (and profitable) business you love, how to create a bonded community of...
#435 Episode Summary: Do you have a big project coming up and feel overwhelmed by the amount of work you need to get done? This episode features Joe Polish and Dean Jackson, who share their secret to creating systems that allow them to get more done faster. If you’d...