AFEUSA provides access to appropriate benefits, products and services needed and desired by its members on a cooperative, cost efficient and economical basis utilizing its group strength and purchasing powers.
Being able to accept credit cards seems to be a requirement for most any business today. You used to have to process your credit card transactions through a traditional bank, but with today’s technologies a multitude of options are available to both the large and small entrepreneur. First American has designed a program specifically for members of AFEUSA with mobile apps, online portals and shopping cart platforms that can be used with either brick-and-mortar shops or those who remain virtual.
Use First American for all your credit card processing and you’ll receive:
- Free EMV chip-compatible mobile card reader ($90 value)
- 10% discount on your monthly fee
- A Hosted Payment Page Builder, allowing you to quickly build a page within your website to accept payments online.
- Shopping Cart platform to allow your customers to itemize their purchases with one easy payment.
Important Features and Benefits include:
- EMV/Chip card Compliant
- Accept Apple, Samsung and Google Pay
- ACH Processing
- Processing for Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Discover
- Virtual Terminal
- 24×7 Support with dedicated account representatives
- Analytics and Reporting
- Gift and Loyalty Programs
- Tokenization and Encryption
- Fraud Prevention and Data Breach Protection
- PCI compliance
Are you ready to accelerate your business? You don't have to do it alone. Join AFEUSA now to receive all the benefits of our business coaching, group discounts, informative articles, and more.
Business & Office
Phone, Internet, Cloud
Design, Development, Data
The Newsletter Pro
Vehicle Extended Warranty
Take Charge America
The Credit Clinic
EJ Pro Lease
Health & Wellbeing
American Hearing Benefits
Home & Family
Cyber ID Lock
Empowered Couples University
Health Services Hub
These days, anyone can become an entrepreneur thanks to all the digital resources available at your fingertips. However, what many entrepreneurs soon learn after taking the leap into owning their own business is that it takes a special level of passion and drive to...
AFEUSA Director of Communications, Wayne Goshkarian, speaks with 12 News about employment trends in Arizona and the US.
Fox10: Unemployment benefits are gone and jobs are available, but where is the disconnect?