#214 Episode Summary:
- Jared explains how Millennials are shifting the business landscape and makes some predictions to watch for
- The mission behind “2 Billion Under 20” and why some of the world’s smartest, talented young people are part of it
- 2 ways to make your company more attractive to Millennials
- How people who are under 20 years old are redefining success and how it could effect your business
- Jared shares his insights into finding and working with talented Millennials
- 2 big pieces of advice for Millennial and Generation Z-er’s who want to be more successful and fulfilled
- The 3 most important things entrepreneurs need to know about Millennials and Generation Z
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...