#389 Episode Summary:
Everything is a negotiation—even when you may not realize it. Listen in as Chris Voss, former FBI hostage negotiator and CEO of Black Swan Group, shares what every Entrepreneur needs to learn about negotiating effectively for results that are Easy, Lucrative, and Fun.
In this episode, Chris, Joe, and Dean discuss how to transform a stressful experience into opportunity and, ultimately, success. Chris shares a ridiculously simple negotiation technique, how to propose a counter-offer they can’t resist, and why the word NO is more important than YES— and he’ll teach you the first step to becoming a master negotiator in Business and life.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Chris, Joe, and Dean in this episode:
- Chris shares his definition of “negotiation” AND what every Entrepreneur needs to learn about negotiating effectively.
- The subtle difference between “cooperation” and “collaboration”, “aggressive” and “assertive” (and why it’s important).
- Chris reveals how to size up and assess a stressful situation and transform it into an OPPORTUNITY and more SUCCESS.
- MOST VALUABLE NEGOTIATION TECHNIQUE Chris has EVER learned (and WHY it’s the preferred “move” of intelligent people).
- What to do with your counteroffer before you walk away from a deal that could make the deal more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!).
- A KEY TO NEGOTIATION: Why the word NO is more important than the word ‘Yes’ (and EXACTLY HOW to use it).
- How you can use Chris’s negotiation strategies and techniques to better understand and serve your Clients.
- What Chris did to turn his book Never Split The Difference into a MASSIVE BEST SELLER (and how YOU can too).
- ONE SIMPLE THING you can do to TURN AROUND any life or Business situation that goes from BAD to WORSE.
- What to do if you need to initiate a BREAK UP (How to do it in a compassionate, healthy way for BOTH of you).
- SEX NEGOTIATION: Does gender matter in negotiation? Chris answers this provocative question.
- The first step you can take to BECOME A BETTER NEGOTIATOR in both your personal and professional life.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...