#286 Episode Summary:
In this episode of I Love Marketing, you’ll learn about the entrepreneurial personality type, the contribution equation, the power of momentum and more with Genius Network member Alex Charfen. Alex is an internationally recognized speaker, business consultant, coach, co-founder and CEO of Charfen. He has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs grow and scale their business including consulting for billionaires, the Fortune 500, and some of the most successful people in the world.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Alex in this episode:
- 3 Awakenings of The Entrepreneur: Where they begin and how you can harness their power
- Alex shares the one thing that makes you unique from everyone else
- The Contribution Equation: How unleashing your skills and abilities can change the world
- An advantage you have as an entrepreneur that can get you anything you want
- The Power of Entrepreneurial Momentum: How it makes you physically stronger and cognitively smarter
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#288 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover How to Get People to Care, why sales prevention can be extremely lucrative for you, the counterintuitive way to create a rapidly growing (and profitable) business you love, how to create a bonded community of...
#435 Episode Summary: Do you have a big project coming up and feel overwhelmed by the amount of work you need to get done? This episode features Joe Polish and Dean Jackson, who share their secret to creating systems that allow them to get more done faster. If you’d...
When I was a really little kid, as far as I can remember, selling worms was the first Entrepreneurial thing I ever did. I can't even remember who I was selling the worms to, but it was somewhere in Pennsylvania. As a little kid, I also used to cut lawns and grass,...