Episode “Power” Summary:
In this Episode, you’ll discover what every entrepreneur should know about success, the 3 ways entrepreneurs limit themselves, what you can do to create breakthroughs in your business, and much more with Joe Polish, Daymond John, and Jay Abraham.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Daymond John, Jay Abraham, and Joe Polish in this episode:
- Daymond John and Jay Abraham reveal what every entrepreneur should know about success
- 3 ways entrepreneurs limit themselves and what you can do instead to create breakthroughs in your business
- The Lowdown on Raising Capital: When raising money is dumb and dangerous (and when it makes sense)
- Jay gives you a smarter, more strategic way of thinking so you can get the most out of every situation
- Daymond shares the type of businesses he invests in and what he looks for in an investment
- How to communicate with your market in a way that helps you attract quality buyers, stand out from competitors and gain maximum advantage
- The Power of Broke: When being resourceful is more powerful than having resources
- Why Daymond reached out to Jay Abraham to mentor him and how Jay helped Daymond get to the next level
- The biggest overlooked advantage you have in business that can help you perform better for zero extra time, effort and expense
- Joe, Jay and Daymond discuss the downside of fame, keeping your ego in check and what’s really most important in life
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
In marketing, you want to continually "drip" on people. This is where you consistently communicate with people via email, direct mail, postcards, and more. It's about constant BONDING, and bonding is tied to APPRECIATION... If you appreciate a plant, you're going to...
How To Deliver a Wow Experience – Packaging, Products, and Fulfillment
#273.5 Episode Summary: In this episode, you’ll discover what it takes to keep growing in business, how to build a great culture, how to keep clients for life, and strategies EVERY entrepreneur should know about printing, publishing, and product fulfillment, with Joe...
Four Horsemen and the Four-Part Plan That Leads to Success
#275 Episode Summary: In this Episode, you’ll discover The Four Horsemen & The Four Part Plan That Leads To Success with Richard Viguerie. Richard Viguerie is a Genius Network and Strategic Coach Alumni. With over 50 years of experience, he is a pioneer of...