#391 Episode Summary:
What is your Vivid Vision? If you are trying to build an organization of people who share your same values and energy and want to make things happen on a bigger scale, then this episode is for you!
Imagine if everyone you worked with could read your mind! They could see as clearly as you see, where you want your marketing and business to be going, and how you want it operating.
Listen in as special guest who was named by Forbes Magazine as “the CEO Whisperer,” Cameron Herold joins Dean Jackson to discuss how to create a vision worth sharing, one of the most effective ways to align your marketing and business around a vision of the future. Cameron is the mastermind behind hundreds of company’s exponential growth and has earned his reputation as the business growth guru. He has built a dynamic consultancy with Clients that include a monarchy and a Big 4 wireless company. The Author of 5 books, Cameron is also a top rated international speaker and the founder of the COO Alliance, the World’s Leading Network for Seconds in Command.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Event or want to learn more about Genius Network, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Cameron, and Dean in this episode:
- What a VIVID VISION is and why it’s so important for building a meaningful organization
- How to get PASSIONATE Team Members to see your vision and make your dreams a reality
- The biggest mistake leaders make when trying to make forward progress in their business
- Once your Vivid Vision attracts people to you, here is how to ensure they are the RIGHT people
- How to leverage your Entrepreneurial superpower AND protect yourself from extreme failure
- Why being the smartest person in the room is NOT as much an advantage as THIS ONE THING
- The Vivid Vision process explained STEP-BY-STEP and EXACTLY how to create YOUR Vivid Vision
- One of the most important lessons Cameron learned from Elon Musk about DREAMING BIG
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
Here are 9 valuable lessons I’ve learned in business that you may find useful: You will often spend more money to get Clients than you make in immediate profits. The real money isn’t made on the front end -- it’s made on the backend. Marketing is your OFFER, the LIST,...
When Joe interviewed Gary Vaynerchuk, the CEO of VaynerMedia, Gary laid out his Business Philosophy around "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook". JABS, according to Gary, are the VALUE you provide to your Customers. This includes content you put out, the appreciation you show...
#91 Episode Summary: What Ed learned from being friends with the great Gary Halbert How Ed started the “30 Day Challenge” process and how it can help anyone make their first dollar online Why “process” is a key element to success A critical question you should ask...