#358 Episode Summary:
Is your copy working? Learn how to write copy that sells in today’s episode with four of the top names in direct response marketing.
Today’s episode is a special copywriting super panel, and it’s part one of a two-part series. Experts Clayton Makepeace, Brian Kurtz, Jennifer Huyde, and Craig Clemens share how they’ve written lucrative copy for their clients, and how you can, too. Whether it’s authenticity or basic fundamentals, each pro has valuable insight on how to make copy work.
In this episode, four panelists will give immediately actionable advice to consider when hiring a copywriter or writing copy of your own. You’ll learn the role of storytelling, how to stand out, and how to drive people to act in an authentic and effective way. You’ll also discover what many online marketers don’t know – but should.
If you’d like to join world-renowned entrepreneurs at next year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Clayton, Brian, Jennifer, and Craig in this episode:
- FUNDAMENTAL business advice for successful direct response marketing.
- The 10 Commandments of Copywriting: From The Copywriter Closest To God.
- The ONE THING everything you send should do.
- What you really want when you hire a copywriter.
- How to STAND OUT when consumers see an average of 5,000 advertisements A DAY.
- The FOUR STEPS to write successful copy AND get people to ACT.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
If you read the book Tiny Habits by my friend BJ Fogg (Founder and Director of the Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab), he describes how all Human Behavior is MAP. In fact, here’s the formula from the book:B = MAP Behavior = Motivation, Ability, Prompt. This is called...
#286 Episode Summary: In this episode of I Love Marketing, you’ll learn about the entrepreneurial personality type, the contribution equation, the power of momentum and more with Genius Network member Alex Charfen. Alex is an internationally recognized speaker,...
#384 Episode Summary: Have your marketing campaigns gone stale? Listen in as Joe Polish, Dean Jackson, and Michael Fishman—a trusted adviser of brands on marketing, positioning, and business growth—share how to make money, shortcut results, attract Business, AND feel...