Since Benjamin Hardy joined Genius Network, his life and business have completely transformed. Just one of these transformations is that he has increased his income by almost 10x. That’s why Benjamin decided to host a special webinar with one of his biggest inspirations and mentors, Joe Polish, as well as Genius Network member Jason Fladlien – the preeminent authority on webinars.
Whether you’re growing or starting a company, this episode will be valuable for you and your business. You’ll hear Benjamin Hardy share his business and life transformation, and you’ll discover why Genius Network is so life-changing. Learn how you can surround yourself with some of the smartest entrepreneurs alive and hear Joe Polish, Ben Hardy and Jason Fladlien reveal some of their best strategies for becoming an even more focused, productive and successful entrepreneur.
If you’d like to join Benjamin Hardy, Jason Fladlien, Joe Polish, and 400 more of the world’s greatest entrepreneurs at this year’s Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event, or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
In this episode, you’ll learn strategies for becoming more focused, productive and successful. Discover how to revolutionize your life and business in today’s episode of I Love Marketing with Joe Polish, Benjamin Hardy, and Jason Fladlien.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Benjamin, Jason, and Joe in this episode:
- How Genius Network completely transformed Ben Hardy’s life and almost 10x’ed Ben’s income.
- What every entrepreneur needs to know about to-do lists to become even more focused, productive and successful.
- One of the biggest secrets to making more money, getting paid what you deserve and living your dreams.
- How to put yourself in an environment where you’re surrounded by some of the smartest people alive.
- The formula for knowing exactly what you should charge for your products and services.
- The #1 optimal strategy for building a website or blog: Offer ________, and offer it in a way that ________.
- What the Genius Network Annual Event is and how it can make your life and business more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative and Fun).
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#315 Episode Summary At a recent I Love Marketing Meetup in Tempe, Arizona, a group of Genius Network Members shared their Moonshots and Multipliers. Included in the mix is the one percent advantage, being deserving of happiness, and more. This is part 2 of a 2 part...
#352 Episode Summary Gino Wickman helps entrepreneurs get a grip on their business. He helps entrepreneurial leadership teams crystallize their vision, gain traction and become healthy, functional, and cohesive. He is also an expert at assessing young entrepreneurs to...
As a Business Owner and Entrepreneur, you want to bring people into your Business in a way where you know what your Clients want and you help them get there. If you know where people are and where they want to go, it’s your responsibility to develop an EASY plan and...