#374 Episode Summary:
Average sucks. Learn how to step-up your average and transform into greatness in today’s episode of the I Love Marketing Podcast.
In this episode, Michael Bernoff, Dean Jackson, and Joe Polish dissect how to use selected adversity to your advantage and succeed no matter what gets in your way. Michael will reveal how to STOP sheltering in your comfort zone, QUIT justifying inconsistency, and TOSS AWAY your outdated plan so you can finally understand what you really want and get it.
If you’d like to join world-renowned Entrepreneurs at the next Genius Network Annual Event – then apply today for your invitation to attend. If you’d like to learn more about the Genius Network Annual Event or to apply, go to www.GeniusNetwork.com.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Michael, Dean and Joe in this episode:
- Michael reveals the biggest barrier people face in business and in life (and how to overcome it).
- Your Outdated Life Plan: Here’s how to pivot and shift it to get what the REAL YOU wants TODAY.
- How to change the way you think more easily and act so you experience more success and fun.
- The difference between people who do something and those who do something CONSISTENTLY.
- Why Michael wrote his new book Average Sucks and how it can help you transform your life.
- The ONE THING controlling your day-to-day actions impacting your success and fulfillment.
- Why your “Comfort Zone” is a perfectly orchestrated psychology that keeps you where you are.
- Michael gives you the 3 simple steps you can take RIGHT NOW to raise and grow your average.
- When working hard to try and do and be more is a bad idea and could make your life worse.
- How to change your biochemistry through “Selected Adversity” in order to stretch and grow.
- Why “CLOUDLANDIA” could be the biggest opportunity to make your dreams come true.
- Joe shares a marketing idea you can use to 10x customer engagement in your business.
- The first mentors Michael ever had and the most important lessons he learned from them.
- One of the most important actions you can take if you feel you aren’t getting what you want.
- What to do when you’re facing overwhelming challenges in your business and in your life.
- The most powerful strategy Michael has ever learned for positively influencing your health.
by Joe Polish
Founder of Genius Network
P.S. I've created a resource page as a central guide with access to valuable resources available to you right now. Check it out at www.GeniusNetwork.com/Vision-Insight. Bookmark this page. This is where I will post every new update.
P.P.S. Whenever you're ready... here are 3 more ways I can help you make YOUR business and life more E.L.F. (Easy, Lucrative, and Fun!):
- Discover the 10x Multipliers to grow your business exponentially… Amplify your opportunities and reveal the untapped potential in your business: www.10XTalk.com/Vision
- Trigger these 8 Profit Activators in your business right now: www.ILoveMarketing.com/Vision
- I'm often asked what books I recommend. So, I've put together a collection of books and products in 9 specific categories. These are resources we've shared in Genius Network to help improve life and business... To check them out visit www.JoePolish.com/Books-Vision
P.P.P.S. If You Or Someone You Know Is Struggling With Addiction, visit www.GeniusRecovery.org/Vision-Letter
Also, check these out 🙂
More Genius Network Articles You Might Enjoy
#33 Episode Summary: John shares the number one obstacle to referrals How to create your clients dream come true experience Dean and John trade referral getting strategies PLUS: what to say up front to set the stage for referrals by Joe Polish Founder of Genius...
#387 Episode Summary: Are you fishing in the right pond? Listen in as Dean Jackson and Joe Polish answer audience questions about increasing your prospects and conversion rates with wildly effective marketing techniques. In this episode, Joe and Dean discuss how to...
Most people aren’t “loyal” unless there is such Value-Creation that people grant you business because they see you as one-of-a-kind. My dear friend, and Founder of Strategic Coach®, Dan Sullivan calls it a Value Creation Monopoly. This is where you don’t get business...