2019 AFEUSA Student Award
Twenty budding entrepreneurs will receive $500 each!
The enrollment period begins April 1, 2019 and ends April 30, 2019 or upon receipt of 150 applications, whichever is sooner. Educational awards will be distributed by May 15, 2019.
The mission of the AFEUSA Annual Student Award Program is to identify outstanding students of entrepreneurship and help them achieve their goals by providing limited financial assistance. We all know that the costs of education can be overwhelming, especially if students are primarily responsible for their educational expenses. AFEUSA recognizes these challenges and desires to help the recipients pay for tuition, books, or even expenses related to starting their entrepreneurial venture.
Any student interested in submitting an application for consideration must qualify per the terms of participation and submit their application during the dates noted. Those students who are selected to receive a Student Award may also be interviewed to showcase their ideas in future AFEUSA newsletters and social media outlets.
- Must be a US citizen
- Has graduated High School, (or equivalent or graduating this year) with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
- No past or present foreclosures, bankruptcies, or defaults on any student or personal loans
- Enrolled into an entrepreneur-based program from an accredited college, university or post high school institution as a full-time student
- Or if part time student, must be working in the field related to their entrepreneurial studies. Variations accepted with letter of explanation.
- No record of drug or alcohol related “incidents”
- No relation, whether by blood or employment, with any officer or employee of AFEUSA or related entities.
- Must be a current AFEUSA member (you may complete the complimentary membership form to become a member)
- Applications must be submitted during the offering period as described at the time of the offering period.
Please complete the following questionnaire. Be as descriptive as possible to help us completely understand your answers.