2019 AFEUSA Student Award
Twenty (20) aspiring young entrepreneurs will each receive $500!
The enrollment period for this year’s AFEUSA Student Award Program ends Thursday, April 30, 2020 or upon receipt of 150 qualifying applications, whichever occurs sooner.
The awards are scheduled to be distributed by Friday, May 29, 2020.
The mission of the AFEUSA Annual Student Award Program is to help identify the outstanding students of entrepreneurship and select the top 20 of the applicants who can best demonstrate their vision, goals and potential future success in the field of entrepreneurship. It is a well-known fact that costs of education can be overwhelming, especially if students are primarily responsible for their educational expenses. AFEUSA recognizes these challenges and desires to help tomorrow’s entrepreneurs pay for tuition, books or expenses related to starting their ventures.
Any student interested in applying for consideration must qualify per the terms of participation and submit their application during the dates noted. Those students who are selected to receive a Student Award must also agree to be interviewed and submit the necessary information for AFEUSA to showcase their ideas in future AFEUSA newsletters and other social media outlets.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must satisfy one of three options below:
- Graduate High School (or equivalent) or graduating Senior in 2020 with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Currently enrolled into an entrepreneur-based program from an accredited college, university or post high school institution as a full-time student.
- If part-time student, must be working in the field related to their entrepreneurial studies (variation accepted with letter of explanation)
- No foreclosures, bankruptcies or defaults on any student or personal loans.
- No public record of drug, alcohol or controlled substances violations
- No relation, whether by blood or employment, with any officer or employee of AFEUSA
- Must be a current member of AFEUSA (complete complimentary membership form here )
- Application must be submitted in the time allotted as stated above.
AFEUSA does not discriminate based on race, creed, nationality, or any other protected class and maintains full rights, control and final decision over the selection process used to determine the individual and amount awarded in each scholarship. AFEUSA reserves the right to rescind any student award money should information provided by individual proves to be untrue and/or individual does not use the funds provided by AFEUSA in the method in which they were intended. AFEUSA intends to comply with all IRS rules as related to such awards.