How to apply
Completing the application is the first step to becoming a AFEUSA Scholar. All applicants are asked to submit a current copy of their high school transcript, a letter of recommendation, and short essay (must be a minimum of 100 words). After the scholar application information is submitted, all information is reviewed by an independent selection committee.
- January 15, 2018 — Application opens
- March 31, 2018 — Application submission deadline
- May 1, 2018 — AFEUSA Scholars announced
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- Demonstrate a strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- Be citizens of the United States of America;
- Be a current high school senior attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or University in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Deadline for applications is March 31st, 2018.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced on May 1st, 2018.
Applicants who have questions about the application process may contact the AFEUSA program’s administrator, at 1 (844) 402-0354 and ask about the AFEUSA Scholarship Program or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should anticipate a response to inquiries within 3-5 business day.
Other Articles You Might Enjoy
So there you are scrolling through your Facebook feed, strapped for cash or looking for some new way to generate income and suddenly you come across a post from one of your old friends from high school. It says something along the lines of: “I’m looking for 3 new team...read more
Working as a freelancer can be a tricky business. Sometimes, getting hired by a company means you’re in it for the long run. Other times, you might just be hired for a seasonal project. Whatever the case may be, sometimes freelancers can get a little eager to start a...read more
The Association for Entrepreneurship USA was out last weekend in full swing at the 7th annual Driving Out Domestic Violence Celebrity Golf & Gala. Wayne Goshkarian, President of Dylan Consulting (Owner of AFEUSA) and Kendra E.J. Woodruff, Marketing Director of...read more